We appreciate multi-purpose items we can use in a variety of ways. The fidget popper is a great example—it’s a toy, an anxiety stress reliever, and a food-grade silicone mold.
MOM TIP: Sensory fidget toys like the popper can calm, focus, and boost concentration in kids and adults through the repetitive motion of spinning, clicking, and popping.
- chocolate, melted
- round candies (chocolate chips, M&M’s, sprinkles, candy eyeballs)
- frozen blueberries
- sprinkles (optional)
- Make sure your fidget popper is clean and food-grade silicone (all of ours are) before you use it as a mold.
- Flip the mold over so that the pops are all facing downward. Then put any “add-ins” you want (such as chocolate chips, frozen blueberries, M&M’s, sprinkles, or candy eyeballs) into the bottom of the pops. This will make your add-ins visible when you pop the bark out of the mold.
- Next, fill the mold to the top with either yogurt or melted chocolate. Both are delicious.
- Place in the freezer until fully frozen, then carefully remove the strips of frozen bark and enjoy!
I found the frozen yogurt came out easier than the chocolate and the bat came out whole while the pumpkin came out in strips.